“It is the best tourism company I have participated in, the narration about the city was exactly what was needed to know, it was very fun and time suitable. Wonderful guides, they were respectful and very punctual. You can’t miss it !!!”
This is your chance to be in the capital of Salsa. Visiting a city like Cali should be on your destination list when you travel to Colombia. If you are looking for getting to know Cali’s culture, this Cali city tour is what you need. Cali is the third most important city in Colombia and it is recognized as the world’s capital of Salsa. A lot of smiles and very friendly people make turists happy and grateful to visit such a cozy place. Cristo Rey, San Sebastián de Belalcázar, La Tertulia, La Ermita, El Gato del Río, La Plazoleta Jairo Varela and the Historical City Center are some of the tourist sites you will visit with this tour. And to top it off: learn the basic steps of Salsa that will fill you with good energy.
Get to know the most representative places of Cali, museums, squares, parks and history, travel the city by car and walk the historic center under a blue sky.
Bilingual guide, transportation, city tour in Cali, entrance to the main attractions, and try a typical drink.
Learn the basic steps of Salsa and enjoy the characteristic flavor of the salsa rhythm. Be a salsa dancer for a day!
What are you waiting for?
This is your time to enjoy
If you want to book or know more details about the City tour in Cali fill out the form, we will answer as soon as possible.
- Every day 3:00 p.m. Regular price.
- Private Tours 8:00 a.m. or 3:00 p.m.
- Minimum 2 people to operate this tour / otherwise private tours are available.
- Other travelers from other hotels can complete the group.
- In case the group is not completed you will be notified by our customer service department to reschedule the tour.
- Original Passport or ID.
What is included?
- Includes Local bilingual guide.
- Transportation (one-way) from your place of lodging (Inside the hotel area).
- City tour by car to the main attractions.
- Walking tour through the historic center.
- Entrance fee to the attractions.
- Tasting of a traditional drink, and typical food (Lulada, Champus or Cholado).
- Salsa class at the end of the tour (Monday through Friday).